Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Missing You ... see you soon

I've been on a bit of a blogging vacay lately.

Stuff to do. Busy, busy, busy.

I'm a good starter, need to be a finisher.

Master (term used loosely) bathroom: patched, mudded, sanded, mudded, sanded, ceiling painted, walls are up next.

Prom dress: mock up done and it fit well (relief), skirt sewn together, bodice and sleeves are in progress (prom THIS Saturday ... oh dear, panic).

72 hour kits: everything has been pulled out, evaluated, rotated, added to and is residing on my laundry table.

Laundry: waiting for the 72 hour kit mess to vacate so that the laundry can resume its normal prominence in the room that bears its name.

Roof (yeah, we get a new roof because of the hail damage): shingles delivered at 7:am this morning (woke Eden up, ok, it woke me up too) I guess we will spend the day listening to the melodic sound of nail guns. That should harmonize well with the hum of the sewing machine.

So now you know why I haven't been checking your blogs much. I'll see you soon.

6 comments:

  1. yeah, I am making a prom dress for one of the young women (she's actually in RS now because she had a b'day in January). It required lots of adjustments (like to EVERY piece) so I was so relieved that it worked and fit in the mock up one. It will be so fun to see her looking like a princess! She is such a sweet girl and hasn't had many princess moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see photos of your prom creation when it's done. I am always impressed by your varied talents, Heidi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you're not bitting off more than you can chew or anything! Actually, you can probably chew it. I would immediately gag and die. Once again, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want to come work at my house? I need a finisher here!

    ReplyDelete