Sunday, January 30, 2011

Personalized Job Chart

I've decided it is time to have a job chart. Eden can't read yet so I wanted to use images. After spending a few minutes looking for cute, free clip art for each of her jobs, I decided I was done with that. Then it occurred to me, I have a camera! Duh! So, I had Eden pose for each of her jobs (which reinforced what her jobs are) and then printed them on photo paper, laminated them, cut them out, put magnets on them, and voila!

There are three rows: Morning jobs, Night-time jobs, and eXtra jobs. She has to do the morning and night-time jobs just because but she gets an allowance for the eXtra jobs. The eXtra jobs include things like setting the table, washing windows, dusting, emptying the dishwasher, straightening her books and toys.

Here is a picture of the job chart today:

1 comment: