Sunday, January 9, 2011

Heart Bouquet

As I took down the Christmas stuff, I wanted something to put in its place. The stores have moved on to Valentine's Day, why shouldn't I? I didn't want to spend a bunch of money though so I'm making most of my v'day decor.

I have this cool white vase/pot and decided it would look so cute with a bouquet of hearts coming out of it. So, I bought some florist wire (pre-wrapped) and foam and used some of my cute craft paper and went to work.

Here is a picture of it in progress. It was so simple. Just throw the wires into the florist foam, curl them down to the size I wanted them, cut two paper hearts the same size, glue them together around the wire, and boom, there it is.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's darling! I was totally looking for a cheap Valentine craft to put on my piano. I am doing this one!

    ReplyDelete