Friday, August 14, 2009

Matching Purses



For this project I used a pair of Eden's old pants. I used one leg (that had some cute embellishments on it) to make a purse for her Baby-doll. I used the top part of the pants to make a purse with pockets for Eden. Voila! Matching Purses!

We've been on vacation for a while and I really missed my sewing machines. There is much "catching up" to do at home so I won't be taking on any big projects for a while but it just felt really good to do a little sewing. Eden loves these bags and thinks it is so fun to have matching purses with her Baby-doll.

It is SO good to be home!

2 comments:

  1. That's fun for Eden and her doll! I love the belt loops on Eden's purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! I'll have to bookmark some of your projects. Feel free to hop on over to my crafty blog: blog.petitdebutant.com

    ReplyDelete