Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fireplace



Well, here it is, the fireplace. I don't know if I like the white trim around it but it needed to be trimmed and it makes sense for the trim to match. I really like the "his and hers" vases. The one on the right is a sculpture piece Phil bought. It is very rugged and manly. The one on the left is much more feminine. I think they make a fun statement.

I like my collection of Fall things on the mantle. I owe a thanks to my friend Laura. I was looking at her blog and she had placed something on her corner mantle to shorten the depth. I had this mirror that came with my dresser but wasn't being used. It seems to be just the thing. Corrie, the owl is an homage to you. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the tile! Love the vases. And of course...love the owl!
    Whooo loves you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, this looks so fun! Can't wait to see the house in person some day.

    ReplyDelete