Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rocking Reading Corner

I wasn't sure what to do with the space behind my couch. It seemed like wasted space until I brought the rocking chair downstairs during conference because Eden was sick and wanted me to hold her while I watched conference on our computer. I moved some stuff around and this reading corner was born.

 The lamp table was raw wood from IKEA. I "stained" it using watered down paint (the same as the wall paint). The top is made from the same glass tiles as the fireplace.

If you look closely on that back wall (above the bookcase) you'll see a self-portrait Phil did. It is Voice Male Phil. I'm pretty sure it is Mikey B behind him.

Here you can see how it relates to the rest of the room.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks so inviting! I can't wait to see it in person some day!

    ReplyDelete